Schoolscape is running a competition running from 1 July – 31 October 2021. The competition allows any South African school staff member to review one of these Top 21 companies listed on our website. By reviewing one or more of these companies, you will automatically be entered to win the tv! Please note that the TV is a prize for your personal use, not the school’s.
Click here to view a list of the companies that you can write a review for, review one of them, and then you will have successfully entered!
– You must submit and rate a school supplier within the duration of the competition time, on schoolscape.co.za, in order to enter the competition and to qualify as a winner.
– The competition is only open to South African school staff members. The person reviewing the product or service must either have used the product or service, have firsthand experience of using the product or service or appointed the relevant service provider.
– The winner will be contacted via email or telephone.
– The winner should be over 18 years of age.
– The winner will need a valid TV license.
– The competition closes on the 31st of October 2021 and the winner will be announced soon after.
– The winner will be chosen in the final draw randomly by the Schoolscape employees when the competition closes. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– If the selected winner is unable to redeem their prize within the terms and conditions of this competition, the next available winner will be selected. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
– Please note that Schoolscape and all its affiliates cannot be held liable for any loss or injury suffered as a result of the acceptance and utilization of this prize offering.
– By entering this competition, permission is given for all sponsors to receive the contact details of entrants and for Schoolscape to use your image as part of their marketing material.
– Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. And, accordingly, the Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to the Promoter as a result thereof.