Bentley Credit Control (Pty) Ltd
Bentley offer proven performance-driven debt collections in pre-legal and legal collections in education, including expert knowledge in the SA Schools Act and the National Credit Act. Their solutions and cost model offers excellent benefits to schools.
Now more than ever, school fee collections are key to a schools’ future sustainability. In this live panel discussion, we interview 2 experts to address the following critical questions for schools:
- What has the DBE said about school fees during Covid-19?
- Can parents use the legal principle of Force Majeure to argue that the schools have not performed during the lockdown and therefore parents don’t have to pay their school fees?
- What are the trends in fee collection now due to Covid-19?
- What is the most effective way to collect from parents now?
- How do schools make use of debit order systems and what do schools need before running debit orders from parents (documents, agreements, etc)?
Webinar Interview with Schoolscape