Inspire Africa Group
Inspire Africa offers affordable online and school STEAM educational programmes and curricula for ages 8+. Developing core 4iR (4th Industrial Revolution) STEAM education skills with the career opportunities these offer has never been more critical than it is today as careers shift in scope and with this has come the need to educate with technology that will position an individual for a different future – smarter, more efficient, a creative future of innovation.
Our Inspire STEAM programmes include coding, drone technology, 3D printing, robotics, electronics and the Internet of Things.
With over 50 junior and senior schools already having implemented our programmes, our focus is on upskilling educators and giving them the confidence to integrate technology into the core curriculum.
SchoolAdvisor Case Study
• Inspire Africa Drone Coding School Programme Overview
• Inspire Africa 3D Printing
• The Inspire Drone League
• Online drone coding course
• 4IR Video Series Episode #2 – 3D Printing
• 4iR Video Series Ep #3 – Coding & Computer Programming
• 4iR Video Series Ep #4 – Robotics & IoT